CPW has a fully equipped materials and corrosion testing facility adjoining our manufacturing facility. Our laboratory is accredited by the National Accreditation Council (ESYD) in accordance with ISO:IEC 17025 which guarantees impartiality and competence of testing, in line with industry requirements.
The laboratory operates on a 24hr basis to support our pipe manufacturing and coating operations, as well as it conducts testing in the frame of our R&D programmes.
- Chemical analysis
- Tensile testing
- Bend Testing
- Charpy V Impact testing
- Battelle DWT Testing
- Hardness Testing (Vickers and Rockwell)
- Metallography and Macro examination
- Sour service performance testing (HIC & SSCC)
- Cathodic Disbondment testing
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) testing
- Gel time testing
- Melt Flow Index testing
- Hot Water Soak testing
- Polymer Tensile testing
- Penetration Resistance testing
- Flexibility (Bend) testing
- Abrasion Resistance testing
- Sieve Analysis (Particle size distribution measurement)
- Moisture content
- Porosity contamination
- Density determination
The above test services can be contracted on a stand-alone basis. We understand in some cases the client might have a need for their samples tested.