In order to provide an integrated final product to its customers, CPW operates a weld on connector facility in collaboration OSI. The annual production capacity reaches 4.500 joints/year.
Pipe OD: 8 5/8-60’’
Pipe WT: 11.13-50mm (approved WPS by TUV)
Max kg/m of pipe: 1.000
Length of joints 3.00-18.00m
- Phase 1: Tack welding of the connector to the pipe with GMAW technique.
- Phase 2: Submerged Arc Welding
- Phase 3: Grinding of the external & internal bead.
- Phase 4: Final visual & NDT (MPI, UT by Phased Array) inspection.
- Phase 5: End product (marking, protective caps etc)
- API 5L: Annex E, Annex K
- API 1104
Mill Test Certificates
Certification according to EN 10204 2.1; 2.2; 3.1; 3.2
- Non Destructive Inspection: Ultrasonic inspection (pipe body & weld), Magnetic Particle inspection (weld)